I finished several (six) pieces of the weaving to make lanyards for season ticket holders for the Sounders. I still have to finish putting the clips on them, but the weaving portion is done. Horray! Not terribly period, but it was fun to make them. I also really love the colors, which are both for our barony and for the Seattle Sounders.
After finishing that, I warped up this piece in baronial and kingdom colors, although I'm not entirely happy with the way it's turned out. The black threads in the outside area isn't showing up well and would do better to be added as a border or not at all. I've been able to add six or 12 inches on it each night over the last few nights, so I hope to get it done in a couple more days. I think I'll add this to the bin of sellables for the next Kingdom event--July Coronation, perhaps. Maybe June Faire, if we decide to go and if the fabric merchant is going as well since he is my sales connection.
I have also started working on a tunic for Tyrssen, the 4th of the four commissioned pieces. I cut the pieces out but have yet to assemble them. Maybe I'll get a chance to work on it tomorrow. It's a fairly simple pattern with no armpit gussets, so it should go together pretty quickly. Then I just have to finish all the seams for washability and durability.