Who Am I? And Why Am I Here?

Elewys of Finchingefeld, GdS, JdL
Barony of Aquaterra, Kingdom of An Tir

This is a place to which I may post my research, my experiments, my successes...and yes, my failures...for medieval re-creation and research on my never-ending quest to learn and revel in knowledge and experiences.

I am a lady of many times and many places. Currently using a 15th century English name, dressing in a 10th century Danish dress, and camping in a Mongolian round house. "Lost" doesn't even begin to describe my persona.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Me, Myself and I

The many faces of me.

Flemish me.

 Viking me
Wearing many layers--such a cold building!

Quittin' me.
Same day, stepping down from A&S office in Aquaterra

 Silly me.
A few moments of silliness posing for the cameras...

Turkish me.
Had to work out the fasteners on that jacket--they kept popping open.

Snugglin' me.
Little Eddie just needed someone to cuddle him while at court.  

Bead-demo me.
At Ursulmas making things hot and melty.

Knittin' me.
Making some wool socks for Adeliza.

Fancy me.
In my finery.


Weavin' me.


Ithra me.
In the middle...

The old me.
That baby is now in high school.

East Indian me.
My East Indian friend dressed me up like this.

More Viking me.

Cheers, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment