Who Am I? And Why Am I Here?

Elewys of Finchingefeld, GdS, JdL
Barony of Aquaterra, Kingdom of An Tir

This is a place to which I may post my research, my experiments, my successes...and yes, my failures...for medieval re-creation and research on my never-ending quest to learn and revel in knowledge and experiences.

I am a lady of many times and many places. Currently using a 15th century English name, dressing in a 10th century Danish dress, and camping in a Mongolian round house. "Lost" doesn't even begin to describe my persona.

Monday, September 28, 2015

OK, I give up.

This blog keeps deleting my pictures and requests for help have gone unanswered.  Googling for an answer hasn't helped, either, so I've started another blog at:
www.ladyelewys.wordpress.com.  Some of my entries here will be duplicated and updated at the new site.  Eventually I may move it to its own domain, but in the meantime, please visit the new location.

Best regards,
Elewys

No comments:

Post a Comment