Who Am I? And Why Am I Here?

Elewys of Finchingefeld, GdS, JdL
Barony of Aquaterra, Kingdom of An Tir

This is a place to which I may post my research, my experiments, my successes...and yes, my failures...for medieval re-creation and research on my never-ending quest to learn and revel in knowledge and experiences.

I am a lady of many times and many places. Currently using a 15th century English name, dressing in a 10th century Danish dress, and camping in a Mongolian round house. "Lost" doesn't even begin to describe my persona.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tunics and Tonos

Tyrssen received his tunic in the mail and posed for a photo for me.  There are a couple of issues that I need to fix for tunic #2, 3 and 4, including making the sleeves shorter...  I have the next piece of linen laying out on the floor, waiting to be cut and turned into a new tunic!  I hope the adjustments I make for this next one will make the fit even better!

This is the tono that Kelly built!  I had little to do with this build, but it's the centerpiece for the roof on the yurt.  Now I have to figure out how to drill 30 degree angle holes into it without wrecking it.  No pressure, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment