Who Am I? And Why Am I Here?

Elewys of Finchingefeld, GdS, JdL
Barony of Aquaterra, Kingdom of An Tir

This is a place to which I may post my research, my experiments, my successes...and yes, my failures...for medieval re-creation and research on my never-ending quest to learn and revel in knowledge and experiences.

I am a lady of many times and many places. Currently using a 15th century English name, dressing in a 10th century Danish dress, and camping in a Mongolian round house. "Lost" doesn't even begin to describe my persona.

Monday, June 1, 2015

HATS!

13th century Pleated Fillet
13th century Piecrust Fillet
As you can see, I did a little hat making over the last couple of days.

I am now making upgrades to a mustard-yellow tunic, adding a chocolate brown panel at the bottom and finishing the seams.  I will need to make a few more tunics in upcoming weeks, should the Baronial coronets be offered to us.  More waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment